joe biden asks man in wheelchair to stand up

Friday, September 12th, 2008

joe biden is not an unlikeable person. 95% of what he says is insightful. the problem is with the other 5%. which is why he’s known as joe biden gaffe machine:

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: